It does not. If we allowed for a gap in the product to accommodate for all of the worlds market in glass screen guards, then for those who didn't use one - the iPad would not be securely held in.
Articles in this section
- Does the iPad Swivel Stand work with a glass screen guard?
- How can I route the power cable to the outlet?
- How tall is the iPad Swivel Stand?
- Can I lock the Swivel stand to prevent it from swivelling?
- Which way does the swivel stand spin?
- What range of screen angle adjustment does the Swivel Stand have?
- What range of swivel does the stand have?
- Is my iPad secure?
- Do I need to use the lightning cable that came with my iPad?
- Is my iPad compatible with the Swivel Stand?