Yes, your iPad still maintains access to Bluetooth, the headphone (3.5mm) port, speakers, microphone, volume buttons, sim tray and cameras.
Articles in this section
- Does the iPad Stand work with a glass screen guard?
- Can I use my iPad in portrait view?
- What if something goes wrong?
- How can I route the power cable to the outlet?
- Can I connect chip and pin readers?
- How is the iPad Stand installed?
- Is the iPad Stand adjustable?
- Is my iPad safe from theft?
- Does the iPad Stand include a power cable?
- Is the iPad stand only compatible with 6th Gen Apple iPad?