Yes, you have the option to install your iPad onto the mount in either landscape or portrait. Technically speaking, if you wanted to install the mount on an angle, you could do that too!
Articles in this section
- Can I install my iPad in different orientations?
- What if something goes wrong?
- How can I route the power cable to the outlet?
- Can I use bluetooth connected products with the Wall Mount?
- How is the iPad Wall Mount installed?
- How close to the wall is the mount?
- Is my iPad safe from theft?
- What iPads are compatible with the iPad Wall Mount?