Please note - any installation should be performed by a trained professional. Do not attempt to drill through any wall surface without understanding the risks.
Note: for the best understanding of the fixing position, we advise that you attach a Lock Belt to the POS Wall Mount first to understand where the iPad will be positioned once installed.
- With the Lockbelt attached to the Wall Mount, position both against the wall to understand where best to install the Wall Mount
- Using a lead pencil, trace the perimeter of the product for reference. Where possible, mark the inside edge of the cable routing channel against the wall for a straight line.
- Remove the Lock Belt if it was used to determine the stand position.
2. Cable Routing
If routing cables through a wall;
- Mark the center position of the perimeter outline from Step 1.2.
- The thickness of cable that can be fed through the cable channel on the Wall Mount is limited by the slot dimension. Test the fit of any cables that you plan to feed through by ensuring they can all fit within this slot.
- Drill the cable routing hole large enough for any cables needed to pass through.
There are two (2) methods to installing a POS Flex Stand - Option 1 (Fasteners) and Option 2 - Flex Base (adhesive). Consider which installation method best suits your needs and application.
Option 1 - Fastening Using Flat Head Screws
Using screws to secure the stand (Consider using a professional for installation). Please note: Screw Length Selection formula for reference only, consider your requirements:
- Mark the position of the mounting holes using the POS Flex Stand install template.
- Ensure to use a screw type specific to the surface material you are mounting to, choosing the correct type with a flat head. Ensure your fasteners are long enough length to pass through the POS Flex Stand and fasten to your surface by following the formula 'Screw Length Selection' below.
- If the surface material requires it, pilot holes or fastener anchors may be needed during the process of installation.
- Once the mounting surface is prepared, route all necessary cables through the counter and place the POS Pivot over the mount holes.
- Using an allen key, remove the 4 screws that connect the front and back panels to the base, and place the frame to the side. This will give you clear access to install the base.
- Secure the stand with one countersunk head screw, without completely locking the stand down. Insert the other 3 screws again without locking the product to the table surface.
- Fasten the first screw completely, followed by the second to create a firm install.
- Complete the reverse of step (5) to re-attach the frame to the base.