Please note - any installation should be performed by a trained professional. Do not attempt to drill through any wall surface without understanding the risks.
Note: for the best understanding of the fixing position, we advise that you attach a Lock Belt to the POS Wall Mount first to understand where the iPad will be positioned once installed.
- With the Lockbelt attached to the Wall Mount, position both against the wall to understand where best to install the Wall Mount
- Using a lead pencil, trace the perimeter of the product for reference. Where possible, mark the inside edge of the cable routing channel against the wall for a straight line.
- Remove the Lock Belt if it was used to determine the stand position.
2. Cable Routing
If routing cables through a wall;
- Mark the center position of the perimeter outline from Step 1.2.
- The thickness of cable that can be fed through the cable channel on the Wall Mount is limited by the slot dimension. Test the fit of any cables that you plan to feed through by ensuring they can all fit within this slot.
- Drill the cable routing hole large enough for any cables needed to pass through.
Fastening Using Flat Head Screws
Using screws to secure the mout (Consider using a professional for installation). Please note: Screw Length Selection formula for reference only, consider your requirements:
- Using the allen key provided, remove the screw from the center of the product which holds the black plastic X down - You will see 4 holes underneath the plastic X.
- On your wall surface, mark a straight vertical line using a spirit level in the position you want the iPad to sit
- Position the POS Wall Mount onto your desired surface, align the two top and bottom holes with the line you drew in step 2, and using a pen mark the four screw holes
- Depending on your wall surface you may need to use anchors, if so proceed to install those.
- Using the screws appropiate with your surface material / anchor type, fasten the product down.
- Re-install the black plastic X and your product is ready to use!