The adhesive is permanent and is not repositionable or reusable. The ability to remove this product is subject to the materials and conditions and is not advised, to prevent potential damage. Take care in installing the product correctly.
Ensure to test location first, do not remove adhesive backing, Place the Flex Stand Base in your preferred position to check location. Note the orientation of the mounting holes and cable exit channel.
Cables can be routed through the base stand without drilling holes into the counter top but they will be visible when in use. If routing cables through the counter surface:
- Mark the center position of the stand using the Flex Stand install template.
- The thickness of cable that can be fed through the base of a POS Flex Stand is limited by the slot through the top. Test the fit of any cables that you plan to feed through by ensuring they can all fit within this slot.
- Drill the cable routing hole (Maximum hole diameter is 35mm) large enough for any cables needed to pass through.
Note - Adhesive is not removable, position with care.
- Peel adhesive liner from the adhesive. Ensure the correct orientation of the stand mounting holes and cable exit channel. For best adhesion clean and dry the surface, and apply between temperatures of 20-30°C.
- Place the Stand base onto the surface. Apply force to the base for 30-60 seconds, especially above the areas of the adhesive.
- Place the Flex stand above the mounting holes, removing the screw caps from the Flex Stand.
- Route any cables needed through the Flex Stand and Flex Base.
- Use the screws supplied with the Flex Stand Base to install the Flex stand to the Flex Base.
- Reinstall the screw caps to cover the fasteners.
- Allow 24 hours for the adhesive to set before using the Flex stand