The Flex Stand is engineered with an adjustable viewing angle of up to 110 degrees for the primary iPad that is used. This can be from a 90 degree angle, past vertical viewing for a range of applications. The second screen addition to the Flex Stand usually sits parallel to the stand, 90 degrees to the customer.
Articles in this section
- Does the POS Flex stand come with power / data cables?
- What are the dimensions of a POS Flex Stand?
- How high will my iPad be on a POS Flex Stand?
- Do I have to permanently install my POS Flex Stand?
- Is the POS Flex Stand secure?
- Does the POS Flex Stand hide cables?
- What surfaces can I mount a POS Flex Stand to?
- What is the viewing angle range on a POS Flex Stand?
- Can I use an android, or windows tablet with a POS Flex Stand?
- What iPad’s are compatible with the POS Flex Stand?