No, you need to have a Studio Proper phone case, otherwise you can use your own case and adhere a Universal Mount in the center of the back side. The Universal Mount can also be attached directly to your iPhone, or other non-apple devices.
Articles in this section
- What surfaces can I mount my iPhone Mount Disk to?
- Is the adhesive permanent?
- I already have a Studio Proper iPhone case, will it work with the iPhone Mount Disk?
- Does the iPhone Mount Disk work with all iPhone models?
- Will the magnets within the mount hurt my phone?
- Can I use the iPhone Mount Disk without a case?