Yes. The car mount has a joint that allows for you to change the angle left to right, and up and down to align it perfectly with your preferred viewing angle.
Articles in this section
- How to remove a Car Mount
- I already have a Studio Proper iPhone case, will it work with the Car Mount?
- Does the iPhone Car Mount work with all iPhone models?
- Can I remove the car mount from my windscreen?
- Can I use my iPhone in Landscape view for navigation?
- Can I adjust the viewing angle of my iPhone on the iPhone Car Mount?
- Will the magnets within the mount hurt my phone?
- Is the iPhone Car Mount adhesive permanent?
- Can I use the iPhone Car Mount without a case?