The adhesive on the base is designed to allow you to place it where you like, when you like, it’s repositionable. In the event that the adhesive starts to loose hold strength, you can simply run the base under cold water to clean away dust and dirt it might have accumulated. Let the base air dry, or wipe with a lint free cloth. Repeat as necessary for the life of the product.
Articles in this section
- I already have a Studio Proper iPhone case, will it work with the Desk Stand?
- Does the iPhone Desk Stand work with all iPhone models?
- What surfaces can I install my iPhone Desk Stand onto?
- Does the iPhone Desk Stand come with a Watch Charger cable, or Lightning cable?
- How do I install my Watch Charger Puck
- The small disk in the back came out, do I need to keep it in for the product to work?
- Will the magnets within the stand hurt my phone?
- I moved my iPhone Desk Stand and it won’t stick down again?
- Is the adhesive base permanent?
- Can I use the iPhone Desk Stand without a case?