All care has been taken to ensure the security of your device to the Bike Mount within reasonable use. This product is not intended for high speed or high impact cycling and should be used accordingly.
- Using the allen key provided, unscrew the bolt that assembles the headset top tube of the bike. Place the headset cap to the side for if you remove the bike mount in the future.
- Place the Bike Mount cap on the top tube, and align the middle groove to be horizontal
- Place the Bike Mount onto the cap, and screw down the assembled product. Do not over tighten and allow a small amount of movement in the angle of the Bike Mount.
- Place your iPhone with a Proper Case on the mount and check the angle for your view.
- Once happy with the angle of the phone on the mount, tighten down the bolt.