The base of the Desk stand has a repositionable adhesive base. This adhesive base allows you to stick the product to a table surface temporarily, but with high strength. When you want to move it to another location, you can pull the product to release the bond with the table, and stick it somewhere else.
- Remove the plastic lining from the sticky foot on the Desk Stand
- Put the Desk stand in position and press firmly to stick it down
- Pull the Desk stand towards you if you want to pick up and move the stand to another location
- If the base loses its grip, you can rinse the foot under water, and wipe down with a lint free clean cloth (Avoid paper towel or fabric which may leave particles)
Watch Charger Installation
- Using the hole in the base of the Desk Stand, push out the Puck.
- The Puck is magnetic, so using the adhesive on it's underside you can stick it on a surface around the Desk Stand to hold a charging cable, or find another use within your home / office.
- Take your Apple Watch Charger, and feed the USB connector end through the open hole in the of the top of the Desk Stand.
- Pull the Apple Watch Charger cable through until you’re able to press the cable puck into the hole on the top of the Desk Mount.
- Line up the the cable with the slot in the bottom of the Desk Stand so the cable sits in the middle of the product.
Lightning Cable Installation
- If you have a Apple Watch charging cable, or the puck installed in the base of the Desk stand, you can feed a lightning cable through the small hole in the front, bottom of the product.
- If you wish to use the Puck elsewhere, and are not using a Apple Watch charging cable, you are able to feed a lightning cable up from the bottom of the Desk Stand through the hole where the puck was, and then feed it through the hole in the front, bottom.
- When the Desk Stand is installed on a table surface, the cable will now be held in position by the foot and can not fall away.