Suitable surfaces to attach to:
- Plaster (painted)
The adhesive is permanent and is not repositionable or reusable. The ability to removal this product is subject to the materials and conditions and is not advised to prevent damage. Take care in installing the product correctly.
Ensure to test location first, do not remove adhesive backing,
- Place the Wall Mount in your prefered position to check location
- Attach your phone to the Wall Mount, and re-position it in the preferred location to double check clearance of your device.
- If you are going to use a Watch Charger cable, ensure the Mount is within reach of a power outlet.
Note - Adhesive is not removable, position with care.
- Keeping your phone attached to the Wall Mount, peel off the adhesive lining and carefully position your Wall Mount in your desired location. Press lightly
- 4. Remove your iPhone from the mount, it should be attached to the wall. Now push hard against the disk for 10 seconds.
- Allow 12 hours for the adhesive to reach its strongest bond before using.
Watch Charger Installation
- Using the hole in the back of the Wall Mount, push out the Puck.
- The Puck is magnetic, so you can stick it on the surface below the Mount to hold a charging cable, or find another use within your home / office.
- Take your Apple Watch Charger, and feed the USB connector end through the open hole in the of the front of the Wall Mount.
- Pull the Apple Watch Charger cable through until you’re able to press the cable puck into the hole on the front of the Wall Mount.
- Using your finger tips, you should be able to push the cable into the slot in the back of the Wall Mount so the cable sits in the middle of the product.