Ensure when deciding on the position of your product
- Drivers view of the road and surroundings must not be obstructed
- Phone does not become a distraction
- Understand your local laws in regards to use of Phone phones while driving.
The adhesive is permanent and is not repositionable or reusable. The ability to removal this product is subject to the materials and conditions and is not advised to prevent damage. Take care in installing the product correctly.
Ensure to test location first, do not remove adhesive backing,
- Place the Car Mount in your prefered position on your windscreen to check location
- Attach your phone to the Car Mount, and re-position it in the preferred location to double check clearance of your device.
- Use glass cleaner to clean the area of the windscreen you intent to mount the Car Mount.
- Adhesive is not removable, position with care.
- Ensure installation environment is between 10 degrees Celsius and 25 degrees Celsius.
- Allow the adhesive to bond to the windscreen for 24 hours before using
- Keeping your phone attached to the car mount, peel off the adhesive lining and carefully position your Car Mount in your desired location. Press lightly.
- Remove your iPhone from the Car Mount, it should be attached to the windscreen. Now push hard against the back of the adhesive area for 30 seconds to ensure a strong bond.
- Do not use the Car Mount for 24 hours to allow the adhesive to fully bond. Avoid leaving your car in the direct sunlight if possible.